- FAQ Home
- Rayzz 3
- Anova Pro
- FP Platform
- SF Platform
- Translation Problems
- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (44511 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (19723 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (18311 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15284 views)
- Installation Guide (13593 views)
- Change the default city (8375 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (7461 views)
- Blank page after install (7171 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (6492 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (5963 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
How does the user wallet work?
The wallet in GroupDeal is a place where members can store cash to instantly buy a deal without having to make a payment by credit card or PayPal each time. There are two ways the user can fund their wallet:
1. They can transfer funds from PayPal to their wallet.
2. If the referral program is active and User A refers User B, when User B makes their first purchase a finders fee commission is paid to User A in to their Wallet balance.
The user can transfer the money from their wallet to PayPal if the admin approves the withdrawal request.
You can comment this FAQ