- FAQ Home
- Rayzz 3
- Anova Pro
- FP Platform
- SF Platform
- Translation Problems
- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (44754 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (22833 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (21428 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15538 views)
- Installation Guide (14686 views)
- Change the default city (8737 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (7843 views)
- Blank page after install (7564 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (6723 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6216 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
Steps to activate the mobile version
Follow these steps to activate the mobile version.
1. Log into cPanel and click on the "Subdomains" icon.
2. In the "Subdomain" field, please select the name of the subdomain which you wish to use, for example, you might choose "m". If you choose m, then your subdomain will look like "m.example.com".
3. Next, select the desired domain you wish to create this subdomain for from the drop down menu to the right of the "Subdomain" field.
4. When you click on the "Document Root" field, it should automatically locate with a cPanel suggested location from which the subdomain will load it's content.
5.If you chose "m" as your new subdomain, then the "Document Root" field will locate "/public_html/". This means that the new subdomain will load it's content from the folder named "m" from within the "public_html" directory.
6. Once all three fields are set the way you prefer, simply click on the "Create" button to complete the creation of your new subdomain.
You can also refer this below link to configure the mobile version.
You can comment this FAQ