- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (44511 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (19727 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (18315 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15284 views)
- Installation Guide (13594 views)
- Change the default city (8375 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (7461 views)
- Blank page after install (7171 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (6492 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (5963 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
How to solve .htaccess & Rewrite issues on windows server + Apache
How to solve .htaccess & Rewrite issues that involving kootali installation using windows server + apache server (based on windows package)
We had the above issues on our kootali installation that involving windows server and apache server (windows based).
For this scenarios, we should make sure the following steps. If so, then this redirection (mod rewrite and .htaccess configuration) issues should be fixed and we can navigate the various section on our KOOTALI with very smoother way.
1. Make sure you have setup apache and php correctly. Make sure that you can run php scripts without any problem.
2. Use notepad to open httpd.conf config file. Make use the line "LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so" is un-commented.
3. Under "" section, change the line "AllowOverride None" to "AllowOverride All".
4. Change the line "AccessFileName .htaccess" to "AccessFileName htaccess". This is because in Windows, we can't have a file with filename that starts with a dot.
5. Save the changed file and restart Apache Windows Service. You can then use the file htaccess to process your url rewritting.
If you done the above steps, then the rest of the process would be going smoother and this redirection issues should be fixed as well.
You can comment this FAQ