- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (44557 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (20389 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (18959 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15330 views)
- Installation Guide (13846 views)
- Change the default city (8443 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (7533 views)
- Blank page after install (7253 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (6536 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6005 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
Why Facebook Connect no longer works
On 26th February Facebook removed some essential functionality which affected the way many of our scripts (and other websites) interacted with Facebook. This includes, but isn't limited to Friend invite, status updates and notifications posted on Facebook.
Since this functionality was removed by Facebook, it isn't a bug or a problem on Agriya's side.
However, we are analysing the changes that they brought in and are looking for a solution to make sure it works in a similar way as before.
We appreciate your patience in this matter, and sorry about the inconvenience, we hope to have an update for you soon.
You can comment this FAQ