- FAQ Home
- Rayzz 3
- Anova Pro
- FP Platform
- SF Platform
- Translation Problems
- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (44557 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (20411 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (18978 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15332 views)
- Installation Guide (13848 views)
- Change the default city (8445 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (7534 views)
- Blank page after install (7255 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (6537 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6007 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
How do I add a new payment gateway?
By default Agriya's GroupDeal software is integrated with PayPal Website Payments Standard, PayPal Website Payments Pro, Authorize.net and PagSeguro (Brazilian). To use the 'tipping' concept where the deal only goes live if a certain number of coupons are purchased the gateway needs to support pre-authorization. Note that PayPal Website Payments Standard (the default account you have with PayPal) does not support pre-authorization.
If you want to add a new payment gateway then you must first ensure that it supports pre-authorization so that a credit card can be authorized but the payment is only taken if the deal is tipped. Integrating a new payment gateway requires extensive customization of the core scripts and should not be undertaken unless you or your developer is very experienced with PHP, mySQL and the GroupDeal framework.
Agriya charges $750 to integrate a new payment gateway. Not all payment gateways can be integrated, please contact us with details of the payment option you want to choose.
You can comment this FAQ