- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (45048 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (26331 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (24932 views)
- Installation Guide (15876 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15819 views)
- Change the default city (9117 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (8229 views)
- Blank page after install (7981 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (7029 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6503 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
The dimension of the banners to be placed in Rayzz 2.x
The maximum allowed widths of the banners to be placed in Rayzz 2.0 as per http://rayzz.net/rayzzdemo design are given as follows. Since, width will play the vital role in the template appearance, we have given the width only for some banners. Please Note: The width should not exceed at any cost. Then, it will break the template appearance.
user_banner1 – 468px X 90px (height can be varied)
user_banner2 – 150px X 600px (height can be varied)
user_banner3 – 150px X 600px (height can be varied)
user_banner4 – 800px to 1000px width.
user_banner5 – 800px to 1000px width.
user_banner6 – Maximum banner width is 590px
Please Note: These are the default banner positions. We can add more number of banners, if we want. It will be considered as the customization work.
You can comment this FAQ