- FAQ Home
- Rayzz 3
- Anova Pro
- FP Platform
- SF Platform
- Translation Problems
- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (45003 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (25884 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (24489 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15775 views)
- Installation Guide (15754 views)
- Change the default city (9057 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (8174 views)
- Blank page after install (7926 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (6978 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6457 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
Mobile site not working and giving an error
The GroupDeal software has a mobile version of the site built in to the script which your customers can access from their mobile phones. By default the script has been setup so that the mobile version of the site is located in a sub-folder called 'm', so that the full address becomes http://m.example.com.
Please follow the mobile setup instructions in the installation manual to get your mobile site working:
If you get an error after setting up the mobile website it is probably because the sub-folder isn't pointed to the app folder where you installed the script.
Essentially the sub-domain is a virtual path, there are no files installed in it.
If you need help on how to point a sub-domain to a different folder your host may be able to help you as different hosting companies have different ways of handling it.
You can comment this FAQ