- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (45048 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (26335 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (24933 views)
- Installation Guide (15876 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15819 views)
- Change the default city (9117 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (8229 views)
- Blank page after install (7981 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (7029 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6503 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
Why Facebook Connect no longer works
On 26th February Facebook removed some essential functionality which affected the way many of our scripts (and other websites) interacted with Facebook. This includes, but isn't limited to Friend invite, status updates and notifications posted on Facebook.
Since this functionality was removed by Facebook, it isn't a bug or a problem on Agriya's side.
However, we are analysing the changes that they brought in and are looking for a solution to make sure it works in a similar way as before.
We appreciate your patience in this matter, and sorry about the inconvenience, we hope to have an update for you soon.
You can comment this FAQ