- FAQ Home
- Rayzz 3
- Anova Pro
- FP Platform
- SF Platform
- Translation Problems
- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (45048 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (26335 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (24933 views)
- Installation Guide (15876 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15819 views)
- Change the default city (9117 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (8229 views)
- Blank page after install (7981 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (7029 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6503 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
How do I add a new payment gateway?
By default Agriya's GroupDeal software is integrated with PayPal Website Payments Standard, PayPal Website Payments Pro, Authorize.net and PagSeguro (Brazilian). To use the 'tipping' concept where the deal only goes live if a certain number of coupons are purchased the gateway needs to support pre-authorization. Note that PayPal Website Payments Standard (the default account you have with PayPal) does not support pre-authorization.
If you want to add a new payment gateway then you must first ensure that it supports pre-authorization so that a credit card can be authorized but the payment is only taken if the deal is tipped. Integrating a new payment gateway requires extensive customization of the core scripts and should not be undertaken unless you or your developer is very experienced with PHP, mySQL and the GroupDeal framework.
Agriya charges $750 to integrate a new payment gateway. Not all payment gateways can be integrated, please contact us with details of the payment option you want to choose.
You can comment this FAQ