- FAQ Home
- Rayzz 3
- Anova Pro
- FP Platform
- SF Platform
- Translation Problems
- Requirements for running Rayzz script !! (45048 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (26332 views)
- Supported Web Browsers (24933 views)
- Installation Guide (15876 views)
- Feedy Cron Setup (15819 views)
- Change the default city (9117 views)
- GroupDeal Does Not Support SSL At This Time (8229 views)
- Blank page after install (7981 views)
- Remove Agriya's Copyright Notice (7029 views)
- Ioncube Loader Installation (6503 views)
- Information for all Burrow customers (2011-07-20 05:10)
- Steps to activate the mobile version (2011-07-18 04:07)
- SSL mobile site redirect problems (2011-06-28 02:05)
- Credit Cards Being Declined / Flagged as Not Valid ... (2011-06-15 02:50)
- Payments Not Captured After Deal is Tipped (2011-06-15 02:48)
What does enable SSL in Deals Buy Page do?
GroupDeal is integrated with PayPal Payments Pro in order to handle the pre-authorization required to take the money automatically when a deal is tipped. This enables us to put the credit card payment form directly on the website rather than redirecting a user to a payment gateway like PayPal or 2Checkout.
Since your customers are entering confidential information on this page a secure connection should be used in order to encrypt all the data that the person enters. By enabling SSL in Deals Buy Page you are forcing the site to use a https:// connection, which is secure.
If your server does not support SSL then we strongly recommend you find a hosting company that supports this.
You can comment this FAQ